28.11.10

My 30 for 30 slump comes at last.

Just when I’ve been going on about how much I’m enjoying the 30 for 30 challenge and how interesting it’s been for me, I hit a wall.  The past three days have sucked for me, clothes-wise and creativity-wise.  Oh well, at least I made it more than halfway through without getting bored.


Anthropologie Wind-Rippled Tee, J. Brand jean leggings, Tory Burch Reva flats

Seriously.  Snoooore.  But casual Friday never inspires me very much anyway. 


Jacob sleeveless top, Mexx cardigan, Anthropologie necklace, J. Brand jean leggings, Bos & Co. heels

Um, yeah, I’ve already worn this outfit.  Twice.  But different jewellery and shoes!  I stood in front of my closet for a good 15 minutes trying to decide what to wear.  In the end, in a fit of despair, I just threw on this old standby.  Maybe I’ll try to add a 31st and 32nd outfit just to make up for this.  If I can.


Anthropologie Volante Tee, J. Brand jean leggings, Tory Burch Reva flats.

Does flipping my hair make this a more interesting outfit?  No? I agree.

Those jeans are going in the wash now, and I’m hoping for some more inspiration tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hitting that wall too...I want my other clothes back!!!!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was all gung-ho about this challenge, but now I'm wavering a little. I will definitely see this through to the end though. I'm just not sure if I want to do this again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...