19.11.10

Anthro catalogue: November 2009

It was about a year ago that I seriously started to like Anthro.  On one hand, it was the start of a whole new world of fashion for me; at Anthro, I found the unique, pretty, quirky, slightly bohemian pieces I was looking for.  On the other hand, it didn’t help my shopping addiction at all.

There were a lot of pieces in the November 2009 catalogue I really liked.

 
snow queen dress, plenty by Tracy Reese

 
Plaza Cardigan by Moth (this one I own, in teal)

 
spirited away dress

  
garnet glow dress

 
jacquard gala dress

 
tree frog bangle

 
fa-la-la ornament, hanging bellflower bib necklace, verdant tweed wedges, sway & fly ornament

 
swirling villages dress

 
flip-flop hippo & elephant

 
vintage rotary phones

 
skirted peacoat, embroidered heaths bag

 
gumshoe sweatercoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...