13.11.10

Five, six, pick up sticks

Outfits five and six from my 30 for 30 challenge sees me leaving skirts behind.  And wearing essentially the same thing. (But two days Anthro-free!)

#5, casual Friday: 

Mexx cardigan, Jacob sleeveless top (circa 2006), Tsunami necklace, J.Brand jean leggings, Duo Boots

And because I was feeling exceedingly lazy today, I lay around in lululemon yoga pants and hoodie until I put on the same sweater, top, and jeans, but with a different necklace and shoes, to go out for dinner with Will.

#6, date night 

Mexx cardigan, Jacob sleeveless top (circa 2006), J.Crew faux-pearl necklace (Oct 2009), J.Brand jean leggings, Miz Mooz Stella pump (in blue)

I know, sheer laziness.  But I can’t always be creative (and quite frankly, I lack creativity), and isn’t this the essence of remixing, wearing the same thing different ways? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...