1.12.10

December already? (3 more down)

The smile on my face in the following photos belies the crappy week I’ve been having. Also, how did it become December already?  I’m not ready for Christmas.  Can I hibernate until spring please?

But at least I’m feeling a little more creative.


J. Crew knotted tee, Club Monaco bubble skirt, Ayala Bar necklace, Wolford tights, Tory Burch Reva flats

I love me a skirt with pockets.

  
Club Monaco silk camisole, J. Crew Jenna’s cardigan, Anthropologie Oolite necklace, Anthropologie Acting Out Skirt, Bos & Co pumps

This is an outfit I might not have put together if it weren’t for the 30 for 30 challenge.  I am thinking outside my comfort zone a little, trying colour combinations I may not have done before.  But man, does that silk cami wrinkle.


Anthropologie Echoing Folds Cowlneck by Bordeaux, J. Crew Jenna’s cardigan, Jacob skirt, Wolford tights, Michael Kors heels

Not exactly a groundbreaking outfit, but I feel comfortable in it, and I needed a little comfort today.  That look on my face might as well be “OMG, I made it through the day?  ASTONISHING.”

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the pops of color and the black tights. You can't go wrong with black! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first skirt...so pretty and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had a bad week. For what it is worth, you looked great in all these. love that bubble skirt!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments! Wearing that bubble skirt during this challenge made me realize how much I love it. It's great to revisit things I already own!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...