9.12.10

I hope I didn’t brain my damage (30 for 30!!)

Bonus points for anyone who recognizes this Simpsons quote and knows what episode it comes from (hint: “In your face, space coyote!”).

So I did it.  I actually committed to a fashion challenge and saw it through to the end.  Woo!  Except that I didn’t complete the entire challenge.  I failed on the no-shop portion.  Still, sticking to 30 outfits on 30 pieces of clothing is an accomplishment for me.


Anthropologie Oak Apple Dress (by Moulinette Soeurs) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Wolford tights | Michael Kors heels

I worked this dress in one more time.  I thought black might look a little heavy with it, but it actually works for a more “winter” look.  I experimented and tried to turn it into a skirt as goldenmeans suggested, but it was didn’t work.

I am wearing heels in this photo, because I think they look better with the outfit, but I actually wore flats at work due to the ankle I twisted on Sunday morning.  Boo.


Anthropologie Climbing Cowlneck (C. Keer) | Bailey 44 wrap cardigan | Club Monaco pencil skirt | Wolford tights | Michael Kors heels

This is it!  And with this outfit, I’ve officially worn everything in my 30 for 30 twice.  I thought I would wear this cardigan more, but I found it difficult to work it into my outfits.  In hindsight, I would have swapped this wrap cardigan for a different, perhaps colourful, one.  I’m also questioning whether I need to keep it, given that I already have several black cardigans.

(The ankle is feeling better, but I did mostly wear flats again at work, just to make sure.)

But…

….wait….

This is not the end!

I vowed to put in two more outfits to make up for the one I wore three times (5, 6, & 20).  Nothing groundbreaking, but I did it.


Anthropologie Torsade Tee (C. Keer) | J. Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | Anthropologie necklace | Anthropologie Acting Out Skirt (Cartonnier) | Bos & Co. pumps

You’d think after 30 outfits, I wouldn’t cut off my shoes.  I was too lazy to photograph it again.


James Perse tank | J. Crew Jenna’s Cardgian | Anthropologie Oolite Necklace | Anthropologie Glowing Leaf Skirt (Floreat) | Michael Kors heels

With this outfit, I really am done.  It’s a relief, but at the same time, I could keep going.  But I won’t.  I’m looking forward to wearing other pieces in my wardrobe.  Recap coming this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...