3.12.10

One year.

So with this December 2010 catalogue, it’s been a year since I fell hard for Anthro.  It’s been a year of many new outfits, much money spent, and many new blogs being read.

This catalogue isn’t much different from the others, in that I love how everything looks, but I don’t necessarily want to buy any of it.


sari throw


promises to keep cardigan, draped denim dress, stitched & snipped belt, opaque tights, lace lover's booties

  
daisland wrap, hermitage top, petronella pants, endless journeys heels –
those shoes are $438.  Eep!


various housewares, including the teal Staub La Cocottes I love

 
svea scarf, linnea blouse, tea's ribbon cardi


areca necklace, twenty-four-hours-of-night hoodie, gunilla dress, opaque tights, and-we're-off clogs


forest frolic pullover, glossed bangles, a separate space skirt, pointelle tights, and-we're-off-clogs


refined cord shirtdress, lappula dress, scallops & sparkles belt
I like the shirtdress as a long cardigan.  The dress is really pretty too.  I might want to try that one on.


flower vendor top


engla trench, brightly beaded cuff
This is the only piece that I’m really tempted by.  I love me a good trench, and this one is adorable.  I’d have to see how it fits though.


colorful crag rings


excursion paint set


austin's flora measuring cups, undiscovered green necklace

  
handpainted poppies sweatercoat

 
topography dessert plates


yearning-for-learning bowl and plate, imprinted palette egg caddy


the classics!

  
wanderlust journals

 
undiscovered green necklace, woodgrain dress, opaque tights, softly textured boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...