17.12.10

Anthro catalogue: December 2007

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


I wish I could rock a flower hat like this.  But I just can’t pull it off.  Also, I know that springwear starts showing up in December catalogues, but it’s just when the weather starts to get really cold here in Toronto, so it only makes me more depressed.


north atlantic dress by rachel pally –
I remember this in the catalogue.  I really wanted this dress, but I didn’t want it long.  I searched for a short version, but couldn’t find it.


tide tables cardigan, coastal flora blouse –
more teal, my favourite


slice of lemon heels, choco-cherry slingbacks, sis-boom-bah flats, yearlong peep-toes


neatik peacoat –
I love details like that ruffle.


blue trapezoid strand, knickknack necklace, garden glee necklace


corsage tieback –
very much a “Rachel” top


pretty peplum jacket, star grass dress 


mariposa lily skirt, windowpane blouse


lovesome dress, slice of lemon heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...