24.2.11

I’m tired of the waiting game. Let’s play hungry hungry hippos instead.

3 more outfits means 10 more to go.  And it also means 10 outfits until I move!  I just really want to get in there.  I’m tired of playing the waiting game.


Anthro Network Dress (Velvet) | Club Monaco cardigan | turquoise necklace made by me | Wolford Individual 20 tights | Bos & Co heels

No black or grey in this outfit!  Shocking.


Anthro Spotlights Tank (Ric Rac) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Club Monaco pencil skirt | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Miz Mooz Stella pump

I’ve really remixed the crap out of this orange cardigan.  And to think I almost purged it from my closet.


Jacob sleeveless top | Club Monaco cardigan | soulflower necklace | Anthro Acting Out Skirt | Wolford Individual 20 tights | Bos & Co heels

I love that this was a short week.  I’m facing a weekend of packing and possibly prepping the condo for painting, but I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...