14.2.11

I ❤ Anthropologie

It’s not exactly a secret that I heart Anthropologie.  But since it’s Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d wax a poetic about them and explain my love for them.  

It may not be the typical love story; it’s not about how I love everything and and how much I want from them right now.  Okay, there are a few things I want:


The Gathering Tank by Deletta (because I’m a sucker for Deletta’s jersey tops)

 
Cultural Heritage Skirt by Yoanna Baraschi (because I’m a sucker for pencil skirts, even though Americana is not my cultural heritage)

But I digress.  What I really want to say is that I love Anthro because it’s helped me curb my shopping habits.  That sounds like it doesn’t make any sense, and true, I’ve spent a ton of money at Anthro over the past year.  But before Anthro, I shopped more, and I shopped badly.  I kept looking into my closet and thinking nothing I had was special, so I kept shopping and shopping and shopping trying to find those “special” pieces.  With Anthro, everything I’ve bought is special, and now that I’ve built a closet of amazing things from there, I can stop shopping.  Well, not really.  When I shop, it’ll probably be Anthro, and it’ll be pieces I really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...