18.2.11

Anthropologie catalogue: February 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Nataliefor posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


It’s only February, but spring is coming!


morning colors dress – I remember loving this dress and I’m still considering trying to track it down.  But I’m not a huge fan of the neckline.


tatra vista shell, fertile loam mini – back details are always good


shadowlight dress –
makes me want to wear yellow


compass points tee –
great colours!


honeyhouse dress –
I love this dress….


mackinac wedges, out-and-about wedges, tera mater thongs, broma process satchel, choux bag


needlework t-straps, northwoods satchel, bandana bucket bag, claudette slingbacks 


antwerp chair, white narcissus mirror


flamenco shower curtain –
I think this shower curtain is still in stores.  I’d have it, but it’s way too ruffly for Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...