16.2.11

hump day

My coworkers and I spent today going “it’s only Wednesday?? Seriously??” Yeah, it’s been that kind of week.

At least I’ve been dressed reasonably well.


Anthropologie Claudine Tee (Ric Rac) | Mexx cardigan | Ayala Bar necklace | Anthropologie Alluring Sway Skirt (Cartonnnier) | Wolford Individual 20 tights | Miz Mooz Stella pumps


Jacob sleeveless top | Club Monaco cardigan | Anthropologie necklace | Anthropologie Field Skirt (Edme  Esyllte) | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | MIchael Kors heels

 
Jacob sleeveless top | J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | Anthropologie Acting Out Skirt (Cartonnier) | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

I wish tomorrow were Friday.  It’s a three-day weekend coming up, and all I want to do is lie in front of the TV in my pyjamas for three days straight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...