12.2.11

Grownups

This week has marked a milestone in my life, Will’s life, and our relationship: we have become homeowners. And therefore we are now grownups.

The deal on our condo closed successfully on Wednesday, and this is what I was wearing:

  
Anthropologie Daily Gathering Dress (Bailey 44) | Anthro Oolite Necklace | Club Monaco cardigan | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Cole Haan Air Tali Mary Jane Ballet flats

Perhaps not the most memorable of outfits (although I do love that necklace), but there it is, history has been written, and that’s what I was wearing when I officially became a grownup.

And here’s what I wore in the past three days I’ve been a grownup:


Jacob sleeveless top | Club Monaco cardigan | Anthro Oolite necklace | Anthro Circle the Globe Skirt (Edme & Esyllte) | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

(I wear a lot of black, so I wanted to punch it up with a little colour.)


Anthropologie Craft & Creation Top (Deletta) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | J. Brand 901 Jean Legging | Miz Mooz Gayle high-heel boots


Anthropologie Graceful Drape Top (Bailey 44) | Club Monaco cardigan | J. Brand 901 Jean Legging | Duo Hawthorn Boots

(Head turned because I hated my bangs this morning.  Also, those are sheets thrown over a drying rack in the background.)

But who do I kid, I’ll never truly be a grownup.  I’ll always be slightly irresponsible and immature.  However, I hope I don’t grow up and become too serious.  That would be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...