11.2.11

Anthropologie catalogue: February 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


acorn cup dress

I remember this catalogue—I think I ordered a few pieces and then returned them because they just didn’t look like they did on the models.  Note to self: I am not a model.


supreme grace dress


heritage stripe tank

 
hanky-tied dress


monterey splice surplice –
this is one that got bought and returned

  
new growth tee -
ditto


satin songstress flats –
I loved these, but I don’t think I could buy shoes out of a catalogue.  I need to try them on.


romany flower dress


dream hunter dress –
I wish I could wear yellow


blue moon yonder dress –
why didn’t I order this one?  Looove the colour


circle art necklace, caravan dress –
I remember loving the necklace, but thinking it would be too much for me.  I love the dog sitting with its paws crossed!


salt swirl v-neck, right to roam skirt, tartan slingbacks

    
fiddler's song dress, spotted chipper wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...