23.8.10

Summer moved on…

As much as I hated the heat and humidity of this summer, today’s sudden foray into fall (and the allergies that go along with it) made me realize that I don’t really want to say goodbye to summer.  I just don’t want it to be so fricking hot.  Is it too much to ask to have 25 degrees (Celsius) and sunshine every day?

So I’m thinking I need to seize the next week and a half before August is over (when did that happen, by the way?) and wear my favourite summer outfits, but today I wore the summer version of an outfit I wear in the winter.

  • Spotlights tank by RicRac, Anthropologie
  • Club Monaco cardigan
  • Jacob pencil skirt
  • Tory Burch flats

It’s supposed to be back to heat and humidity later this week.  Knowing me, I’ll be complaining when it happens.  I’m Canadian, that’s what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...