7.2.10

a week of colour and Anthropologie

After spending a week wearing nothing but black and grey (and, coincidentally, having a very depressing week), I decided that I was  going to have a week where I wore colour every day.  Also coincidentally, I wore something from Anthropologie every day.
Monday:

Tuesday:

  • orange cardigan (Club Monaco)
  • teal tank top (Oqoqo)
  • black pencil skirt (Club Monaco)
  • teal tights (Hue, via Anthropologie)
  • black kitten heels (Franco Sarto)
  • necklace (Ayala Bar)
Wednesday:

Thursday:

Thursday’s outfit was my take on this from the January catalogue:

Friday:
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your cardis, tights, and footwear~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leina, I think that just about sums up my style: cardis, tights, and cute shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...