1.4.11

April Fools?

I woke up this morning and wondered if the entire week had been a joke.  Maybe it wasn’t my last week of work and I’d still have to get up and go to work this morning. No? Not an April Fool’s joke?

I’ll try to think of it as freedom, not unemployment. But today was weird.  I slept in until 8 (that’s sleeping in for me), had macarons for breakfast, took myself out for lunch, and went for a long walk in the neighbourhood.  My best friend texted me to find out if I was having fun, and when I said no, she said I wasn’t doing it right.

Eventually I’ll start enjoying my time off, and soon I’ll realize that I’ll never have to work in that department, for that manager, doing that tedious job, but right now it’s just…wrong.

This is what I wore yesterday.


Anthropologie Skyfall Dress (Burlapp) | Anthro Pulling It Together Sweater (Moth) | Wolford Satin Opaque tights in Admiral | Miz Mooz Stella pumps

I thought about slumming it, but then I decided it would be better to to go out in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...