1.4.11

Anthropologie catalogue: April 2011

April already!  Lots of spring/summer offerings in the new catalogue, but it’s still cold and grey here in Toronto.  I’m not over the moon over the new offerings, but I’d have to see everything in person.

 
rosario fedora, tumbling swaths top, araca pencil skirt, tied & thatched wedges – this pencil skirt has potential…


winding turns shades, mompos dress, windabout heels – I like this, except for the high neckline


lace tracings tee, high-gloss belt, san pedro pencil skirt – I think the bright pencil skirt may have to join my closet.


leticia top, in the square shorts – I like this, but I don`t think I would wear it.


bustling nightlife tote – gorgeous, but I need another bag like I need a third foot.


luminescent top –
very pretty, but I need to see it in person.


looking sunward shades, ripple rings cuff, parading hues dress – so
cute, but seems too similar to the Subcontinent Dress for me.


in the moment shades, winner's circle tee, alstroemeria tee –
I also need more knit tops like I need a third foot, but I can’t resist.


approaching blue dress, quatro bangles, stacked scales bracelets – I must see this dress in person.


in the moment shades, entwined necklace, water splatter maillot – I never understood wearing a necklace with swimwear, but I like the look.


winding turns shades, drawn to the heart maillot – very fifties pinup.


billowing stitches cardigan, lane lines maillot


clinking ice earrings, tide watching bikini top, tide watching bikini bottoms – va va voom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...