8.4.11

Anthropologie catalogue: Spring 2006

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


Spring 2006 can’t believe that was 5 years ago.  Looking a little dated, maybe, but still plenty of clothes that I still love.

 l'atalante skirt, parfait tank, amelie sofa


let-it-rain coat, l'accordoniste skirt, bicycle basket skimmers – the skirt is a little long for my  taste, but the jacket is great.


whirly bird scoopneck, green thumb jacket, pepperbrush blouse, buttondown skirt, linen jeans, cloudburst tank, jack-by-the-hedge dress, coltsfoot cardigan, seed packet skirt – my favourite colour palette.


glossed ballet flats – I love ballet flats, and I want those blue ones.

giuliana slipcovers, the black dress


floral chiffon dress


madras dress, raffia garden peep-toes; paisley halter dress, koi leather flats; openwork dress, satin & gold platforms; feathered silk dress, penny arcade sandals


terra firma cardigan, hazel skirt, touring belt, rounded v-neck tee –
the Canadian side of Niagara falls is the best. ;)  Love that sweater and skirt though.


windmill coat, morning light blouse, shining brow boots


ivory gauze dress, buckled ankle-wraps – so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...