29.4.11

Anthropologie catalogue: April 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


April 2009

 
windflower necklace, bubble hem dress – I would like to be wearing something like this right now.  But it’s still not that weather yet, so this will have to wait until June.

 
saltwater blossom dress, sculpted grass earrings – same with this, it’s gorgeous but definitely not the weather for it yet.


cummerbund halter dress – totally my colour


astrid chair ($1998), wide world pillows, tulip tree lamp –
I’ve said before that I’m not a big fan of Anthro furniture, but this is lovely.


puckered scoopneck – I feel like I’ve seen this top recently, in a different print.  Oh well, when something works, why mess with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...