30.9.11

Anthropologie catalogue: September 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


September 2009


millbrook cardigan, dark & slender denim skirt – sexy secretary in the woods with an old Ford


ruffled firelight cardigan, southern flight blous, season span shorts, crossway heels


strewn leaves blouse, wilhelm booties, brimming button heels


southern flight blouse, chart-the-course belt, twilt skirt, cross your t-straps


bubbly cardigan, cavorting canines dress – I love dogs, but I don’t need them on my dress


rimpled tee – is it just me or does she look a bit like Juliana Margulies?\


painted lotus dress, striped tights – this dress has as lot going on, but I like the print and colours


peeping plaid blouse, wrapped-in-ruffles jacket, plaid petals skirt – almost as cute as the Cream Confection Jacket


gathered allysum dress, rhombus belt, opaque tights, stacked strap booties


monochromatic corset dress, opaque tights, plum-lacquered heels


color-drenched dress, gumshoe sweater coat – love the sweater coat


birling ruffle coat, monochromatic corset dress, opaque tights, plum-lacquered heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...