13.9.11

Ok, now is it the end of the summer?

I’m a big fan of consistency. So this time of year drives me a little crazy, mostly because I don’t know how to dress. Is it hot? Is it cold? Is it summer? Is it time for fall? I’m like this in the spring too. Clearly I need to work on the transition time of year when it comes to dressing myself.

I thought summer was over last week, but it’s hot and humid again until tomorrow, so I’ll take advantage of it.


Anthro Oak Apple Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | Anthro Anadyomene Cardi (Rosie Neira) | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

This is actually a dress I wear throughout the year, despite its thin fabric. So maybe I’m not as bad at transitioning as I thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...