9.9.11

Anthropologie catalogue: Fall Dressing 2006

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


Fall Dressing 2006 – 5 years ago, but still pieces I would totally wear


leaf sheath, etched pumps - I'm not a fan of knee socks and heels, but this dress is beautiful


newroom jumper, etched pumps – I’m also not really a fan of dresses over leggings and flats, but this is a cute dress


skybox dress, printed ink sweetheart


passementerie dress – fancy


concrete jungle dress, masthead belt, brixton bangle – this is kinda awesome


sugarhouse overcoat, take-a-hike a-line, roundabout booties – love the hot pink print


oliver street overcoat, high-watt belt, pearly white duffel, nickel loafers


skylight dress – pretty


skyline platforms – the toy cars are a nice touch


skyline platforms – even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...