17.7.11

Haven’t given up

This is the third time I’m doing 30 for 30, and I’ve noticed a distinct pattern: I’m really enthusiastic about it at first, then somewhere in the middle my interest starts to wane.  I don’t think it’s really the case this time, because I love the pieces I picked this time.  I’ve just been negligent in posting the outfits, I’ve only put up two (here and here) in the past two weeks.  All this to explain why this will be a very long catch-up post – 9 outfits! – of what I’ve worn since July 1.


#18: Anthro Verdant Slip Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | J.Crew cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I adore this dress, but have to say, not loving the purple cardigan with it, despite there being some purple in the dress.


#19: Anthro Diamond Lattice Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | Anthro Anadyomene Cardi (Rosie Neira) | Anthro Backbone Belt | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

The belt makes this dress reaaallly short.  Wouldn’t be appropriate for most workplaces, just makes it for mine.


#20: Anthro Reflecting Pool Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | J.Crew Featherweight cashmere cardigan in Dried Blossom | Hilary Druxman necklace | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

I’m really loving slip dresses for summer…


#21: Anthro Winged Victory Top (Odille) | Gap cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace Jacob pencil skirt | Tory Burch Reva flats

This is about as all-black as I get in the summer.  I needed to be a bit more “professional” and “conservative” that day, this is about as conservative as I like to get.


#22: Jacob sleeveless top | Club Monaco skirt | Mimi & Marge necklace | Bos & Co heels

I normally don’t go sleeveless, but it’s getting hot.  I really despise temperatures anywhere over 25C (77F), and  it’s going to be 40C+ (100F+) all week with ridiculous humidity.  I’m going to be hibernating indoors in the a/c.  With a cardigan.


#23: Anthro Verdant Slip Dress (Moulinette Soeurs) | Anthro Bette cardigan (Sparrow) | Hilary Druxman necklace | Puma flats

I like this better, I think the orange is a better colour with this dress.


#24: Jacob sleeveless top | Anthro Bette Cardigan (Sparrow) | Antho Oolite necklace | Anthro Circle the Globe Skirt (Edme & Esyllte) | Feet First wedges

I’ve been all about dresses this summer, but I’d forgotten how much I love this skirt.  It’s the perfect shade of teal for me, and I love it paired with orange.


#25: Anthro Marine Mural Dress (Nathalie Lété) | Anthro Beribboned Buds Cardi (Tabitha) | Tory Burch Reva flats

I’m trying to get as much wear out of this dress as possible this summer.  I think the cardigan may be a bit too long though. 


#26: Anthro Height of Summer Dress (Maeve) | Anthro Anadyomene cardigan (Rosie Neira) | Puma flats

Too monochromatic? 

Phew, that was long, but I’m all caught up and ready to finish 30 for 30 this week.  Or maybe go beyond? I still have ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...