14.7.11

awkward and awesome Thursday: before and after

I don’t like to take a lot of time in the morning to get ready (I’d rather sleep as long as I can), but let’s face it, looking put together and polished (which is how I hope I look when I leave the house for work) doesn’t just happen.  Unfortunately, I can’t just roll out of bed and go.

Here is the finished product:

 
#17: Club Monaco dress (2009) | Anthro Bette cardigan (Sparrow) | Hilary Druxman necklace | Tory Burch Reva flats

I don’t know if it’s necessarily “awesome”, but I love this dress and I love the combination of blue and orange.  However, in comparison to what I look like first thing in the morning, it’s pretty awesome.

Behold:

Puffy eyes and crazy hair. If that’s not awkward, I don’t know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...