1.7.11

Anthropologie catalogue: July 2011

 
July 2011 – lemon liftoff blouse, AG Stevie ankle, glossed loafers

July already? I say that all the time, but really, I can’t believe half of 2011 is gone already.  I’m loving the July catalogue, all the colour and the combination of summer and fall.  An Anthro-obsessed coworker of mine disagreed; she said nothing popped out at her.  Just goes to show how much taste differs, even among Anthro fans.


tropically pop pillow, twined stones necklace, arced crosshatch blouse, piped sailor skirt – the model's makeup scares me a little, but I like the combination of the orange skirt with the crosshatch top


plant the seed readers, splashed palette dress, cobbled border ring, chiseled wedges – I LOVE this dress.  When I saw it, my reaction was OMGLOVEMUSTHAVE.  (I may have even ordered it already.) I don't hate that it's strapless (it looks like it does come with straps), because I'll just throw a cardigan over it anyway.


all aflutter blouse, colorblocked sweater skirt – really pretty outfit.  The skirt definitely caught my eye, it’d be great for late summer/early fall. 


fatigue finery cape, instant classic tee, gleaming curves bracelet, pinstriped bag, pilcro straight ankle chinos, fanfare platforms – I like the idea of capes, but I think they might look a little ridiculous on me.  Also, I don't think Anthro is where I'd go for chinos.


pinstriped bag, AG Stevie ankle, piped sailor skirt, lemon liftoff blouse, traced & tabbed buttondown, fatigue finery cape, bright eyes tote – books, clothes, and bags, my favourite things, all in one place


glitzed druzy necklace, sheer petals jacket, soft bands tee, elevenses high-waist trousers, patent-edged satchel, stacked strap heels – where is this turquoise pole? I must pose next to it too.


collecting dots dress, triple bar belt – I really liked this dress here, but I didn’t like it so much in the product shot.


plant the seed readers, whittled rounds necklace, forever fond shirtdress, towering tassel mules – I really like this look, especially the glasses (Antho glasses now? I'd give them a  try!) and the necklace.


pansy corset trench, cuffed sateen bermudas – the trench is beautiful, but I think it might be just a little too cutesy for my taste.


turning season pullover, linked rings belt, flurried plumes midi, towering tassel mules – really lovely colour combination.  I like the outfit a lot on the model, but I don't think it'd work that well on me.


art instellation necklace, clover grains tee, elevenses high-waist trousers
– I'm totally intrigued by that necklace.  Too bad it's $278.


traced & tabbed buttondown, last blooming skirt, trinket skimmers – shall my first foray into yellow be in a pair of shoes?


almond tiers necklace, four corners dress – my favourite colour palette here, but not my favourite style of dress


drape & twist tee, druzy buttons cuff, square study skirt, glossed loafers – one of my favourite outfits in the catalogue.  The top is definitely my style, and I like it paired with the black and white skirt.  I’m not convinced about the skirt though, it’s on my list of things to try on.


halo chandelier, italian campaign canopy bed, rivulets quilt, scattered carolla rug – gorgeous bright ruffled bedding


airy flounce curtains, gate headboard, shanti paisley quilt – I love the floor in this room


marigold bed, photoviolet duvet cover, georgina sham – I love how the blues and purples pop against the mossy green backdrop


woodland slumber canopy bed, fleur et feuille curtain, rosette quilt, bubbled table lamp – best argument for sleeping in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...