23.5.11

why can’t every weekend be a long weekend?

I think it might be a bad sign that I had only been back to work for a week and already I was grateful for a three-day weekend (yay, May Two-Four!).  But the good sign is I’m actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.  I hope it lasts.

Saturday was a gorgeous summer day and my first day out in bare legs, but of course I didn’t get a photo of my first real summer outfit.  Instead, here’s an outfit from last week when I was still wearing tights.


Anthro Climbing Cowlneck (C. Keer) | Anthro Anadyomene Cardigan (Rosie Neira) | Club Monaco pencil skirt | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

I’m out of practice when it comes to putting together outfits for work, so this is just a replay of my last-day-of-vacation outfit with a skirt.  So I spent some time this weekend looking at my closet and considering my outfit possibilities, so the next week will be a little more interesting.

I’m also experimenting with full bangs; we’ll se how long these last.

We’ve had some stormy weather since Saturday, but it’s made from some good pictures from my condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...