20.5.11

Anthropologie catalogue: May 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


May 2008


cool, cool water dress -
lovely


seven palms dress – nothing like a light knit dress in the summer


alejo road mini, summer solstice tote –
really cute bag, but the big grey bow doesn’t seem very “summer” to me.


salton sea shifts – so cute!


wake-the-world tee – gorgeous colours on this top

  
azetecia top, scrollwork skirt, cherry-on-top heels – I adore this entire outfit.  I must try to recreate it somehow.


waterway tank – a book and a pretty colourful top.  Love.


chuparosa dress, solano canyon cardigan, candied lemon peel slingbacks – I love this whole outfit, especially the yellow shoes.  And i| don’t like yellow.


cerrito tee, rancho mirage trousers


beach glass necklace, calimesa dress – I actually ordered this dress based on the catalogue.  I love how it looks on the model, and I love the twist-front detail that I thought would be flattering.  It wasn’t.  White isn’t a great colour for me. Back it went, sadly.


pier-side thongs – summer beachiness


myna t-straps

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did these posts on past catalogs when you did, now that they've been purged from the anthropologie website it's great to still have some of the images easily accessible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...