15.5.11

It’s so much better on holiday…

My six-week “vacation” is over. Sob…

The past week, since I learned that I got the job I wanted, has been pretty stress-free and awesome.  I wish I’d learned I would be starting work tomorrow three weeks ago so I could have had more stress-free time off.  I’m really going to miss my free time.  But I’ve had six pretty self-indulgent weeks, so it’s time I start working again.  Any longer and I’d have a really hard time going back.

It has been pretty lonely at home too; I’ve been missing the daily social interaction.  And, of course, there is that small matter of a regular paycheque.

But the most difficult transition will be getting out of elastic waistbands and into “real” clothes again. 


Anthropologie Climbing Cowlneck (C. Keer) | Anthro Anadyomene Cardigan (Rosie Neira) | Anthro necklace | American Apparel leggings | Cole Haan Air Tali MJ Ballet Flats

I’m going to miss those leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...