2.9.10

I got me some horses to ride on

The September Anthropologie catalogue reminded me of Tori Amos’s song “Horses”, from her 1996 album Boys For Pele

It also reminded me how Tori’s music was my angry-girl soundtrack in high school and university.  I’m past the angry-girl phase now, but I still love this song.

Horses, tweed, plaid…all that says fall.   Well, tweed and plaid for me.  I’m allergic to horses. :(


I’m not sure how I feel about this.  There seems to be a lot going on.  The “sweeping swag” on the Sweeping Swag Sweater confuses me.


Super cute!  But the Cordial Embrace Dress seems a little plain for the price (US $148).


Great necklace!  Too bad it’s so pricey (US$198).


I love how this looks, but I tried the In The Trees Skirt on and did not like it.

I love dogs, but I cannot wear the Dog Trot Cardigan.

Love this.  I would consider the Tweedy Leaves Dress.


This to me is batsh*t crazy. 


Love the Akela Necklace!  However, loving does not equal buying.

 
I think the Pebbled and Primped Boots are adorable.  If only I thought my gigantic calf (the left one only, the right one is fine) would fit.


I’m actually not a big fan of plaid, but I could consider the Made to Measure Skirt.


…while I ride off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...