2.6.12

Anthropologie catalogues: March, April, May, June 2012

I haven’t posted an Anthro catalogue since February, because I’ve been completely underwhelmed, both by the clothes and the photography. But here’s a quick catch-up.


March 2012 –
I didn’t realize we were tying our tops at the front again. I did that in the early 90s.


kestrel earrings, forever hooked cardi, mirror-dotted maxi dress; anthurium necklace, boreal blear tee, esker maxi skirt, malmo shoulder bag


beetles by Thomas Eyck, $800 each


April 2012 –
meh


henga shirtdress, sandoval cuff; terra deco crops, arched careena dress


ditte sofa, delwyn coffee table, rhys chair


fanned alloy necklace, dot-gleam dress
– I do love white and turquoise…


hannako flats, microflora mary-janes, floriculture wedges


May 2012 –
I do love her hair


rotary dial necklace, rusicada asymmetric top, cordial wide legs


altair tent (only $8,998 + $300 s/h), cordage settee, cordage armchair
– don’t we all need a $9k tent?


crocheted perimeter scarf, fringed turquoise drops, ardastra maxi dress


komnene chandeliers, crimped alabaster blouse, pilcro denim roll-ups


arrow snake necklace, flared anabelle dress


oriel chandeliers, ostara mesh chemise, nodule sylph bracelet
– I still love her hair


June 2012
– pimento necklace, parted paisley tank –
it’s my birthday month, and I don’t want anything.


vivi bracelet, corchorus wedges


yuzu mary-janes, in sequence peep-toes; rosewash hobo, white nights bucket bag, mirada crossed slingbacks


catalina quilt, padrina pillow, reflected sky pillow, crawford queen bed


uniform bits necklace, hazed landscape tee, shimmered turnlock belt, pilcro stet slit crop


handpainted taika flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...