27.6.12

My heart is like the ocean, it gets in the way.


Embellished Room Dress | Hilary Druxman necklace | Puma Rudolf Dassler ballet flats

This week has been another rollercoaster, emotionally speaking. There was another big round of layoffs at work, and it’s set everyone on edge, including me. I’ve survived another round, and this time it wasn’t so bad, but it doesn’t leave a good environment. So some of us are still here…what happens next time? 

A co-worker who has been with company for 14 years says there’s no point in getting upset about things, it doesn’t make it better. Things like this are completely beyond our control. But of course I freak out, because that’s just me, and I haven’t quite learned to let things go when I should. Maybe one day I’ll learn how to do that.

In the meantime, I’ll just wear a bright, colourful, summery (and cheap!) dress that I last wore two years ago, and hope that it looks like everything is ok on the outside, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...