11.6.12

Whirlwind weekend

Will and I spent 36 hours in Ottawa for a wedding (even though the bride and groom live across the street from us), and now that I’m home and so tired I might face-plant into the keyboard, it may not have been the best idea to cram so much into one weekend. Wedding! Time with my nephew! Time in our favourite spots in Ottawa! Time with my family! I’m going to sleep as soon as I finish dinner.


Anne Hung Sasha Dress | ayala bar necklace | Club Monaco clutch | not pictured: Michael Kors heels

The wedding reception was at the Museum of Civilization. The view across the river to Parliament Hill makes it one of the prettiest spots in Ottawa.


Vegan cupcakes, with an awesome cake topper


Imposing background for the cake, but it was pretty cool.

I got up early the next morning to spend time with my nephew, which explains why I’m so tired right now.


My stylish nephew


Happy Basset Hound


Mmm…bbq chicken…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...