21.6.12

it’s still Birthday Week

Having a birthday on a weekday is awesome. Even if I didn’t take the day off (saving my vacation for later in the year). It meant I could slack off (only a little) at work, take a longer lunch break, and sneak off 10 minutes early, and nobody batted an eye. Also, I could celebrate the weekend before (with gluten-free cupcakes and gelato), celebrate during the week (lunch with a friend/coworker yesterday and drinks with coworkers after work) and I still have my birthday dinner with Will on Saturday.

But the days since my actual birthday have been a little bit odd. On Tuesday, my email, Facebook, BBM, and phone have never been busier. Then silence. It’s one day of excessive popularity and then 364 days of absolute quiet!


Anthro Torsade Tee (C.Keer) | Hilary Druxman necklace | Banana Republic Sateen Pencil Skirt | Tory Burch Reva flats

It’s been hot and sticky the past few days, so my hair has been huge and I’ve been feeling slightly dishevelled, but I’m not complaining. I love a white skirt when it’s really hot out. I was inspired to do a white/grey/silver outfit from this photo I pinned a few weeks ago:


source

I’m working on drawing inspiration from different kinds of photos, not just from outfit photos and not copying them so literally, so I hope this is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...