14.10.11

Anthropologie catalogue: October 2007

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


October 2007the first half of October 2011 was actually warm enough to wear this.


shimmering mary janes, city beautiful flats, embroidered tweed slip-ons, brocade ballerinas –
so many gorgeous ballet flats


gold tone loafers, crownhall jacket, concourse heels, whisper of trees mary janes –
I love the strap on those mary janes and the green tights


piazza peony blouse, lace medallions skirt, two-town mary janes –
I WANT that blouse


reflections necklace, marguerite medallion, eleven teardrops –
I love jewellery


violetta cutout heels –
and red heels


champagne cocktail dress, big-night-out slingbacks


tandie boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...