7.10.11

Anthropologie catalogue: Fall 2006

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


Fall 2006


frankie a-line, twinkle slippers – easy on-the-go outfit


street scene slingbacks, funnelneck cardigan, smart aleck skirt, pop shop blouse; bookworm boots; keyhole tunic, corduroy highwaters – I don’t know if I could pull them off, but those green boots are gorgeous


scoopneck in blue, miss congeniality boots – I like the Siamese cat


drama queen boots – a little Dr. Seuss-like?


west end blouse, cropped blacksmith pants – I wish I didn’t have giant hips so I could pull off pants like this


brushwood boots, paddington peeptoes – those boots are crazy, and the plaid peeptoes are pretty awesome


new wave sweater dress, mystere slims, brushwood boots – I like, but I don’t think I could pull them off


various shelves and a tree growing out of the wheat penny carryall


various prints, cleo chair


striped sweater leggings, linnaeus booties – Alice in Wonderland


portrait jacket, blue cult elite trousers, ephemera flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...