31.8.11

The end of the summer

The end of August always signals the end of the summer for me. It’s going to be pretty hot and humid in Toronto for the next few days, but that’s okay, because it’s summer’s last gasp and cooler temperatures will come soon enough. And along with that, the complaining about the cold.

With the end of the summer comes the end of 30 for 30:


#33: Anthro Winged Victory Top (Odille) | Anthro Anadyomene Cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Jacob pencil skirt | Tory Burch Reva flats

I wanted to squeeze as much as possible out of my summer wardrobe (because let’s face it, summer is way too short), but I have to admit I got bored of the 30 pieces after I passed the 30th outfit. Oh well, this is still 10% more outfits than originally required.

I also had the chance to try out this hair again, and I’m definitely more pleased with it this time around. Practice makes perfect.

I’m passing on the latest two days of the 21 Day Challenge in favour of finishing up 30 for 30. But it’s also because I don’t have anything left in my repair pile (been good about that lately), and honestly, I don’t own anything very menswear-inspired. I never thought of myself as an over-the-top girly girl, but apparently I am (no blazers, no button-down shirts, no pinstripes, no suspenders, no pants…). I’ll definitely be posting tomorrow with my take on statement jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...