26.8.11

Triple duty

I love participating in other bloggers’ challenges, and I’m trying to catch up on the week, so this post is going to do triple duty. If I’d managed another 30 for 30 outfit in here, it would have been quadruple duty, but that’s just getting ridiculous.

A prompt to wear a dress or skirt isn’t really much of a challenge for me. I maintain a strict anti-pants philosophy (I don’t own a pair of dress pants), unless the pants are stretchy (leggings and yoga pants around the house), or it’s casual Friday and it’s not summer (skinny jeans). The challenge is choosing a dress to highlight.

So here’s one of my favourite dresses (but really, how can I choose?) that I’ve worn three times in the past week and a half, because I felt like it wasn’t getting enough love.



Anthropologie Daily Gathering Dress (Bailey 44) | J.Crew Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan in Heathered Algae | Anthro necklace | BRKR-X by M by Michael Kors sandals

I liked this combination so much that all I did was swap cardigans a few days later.



Anthropologie Daily Gathering Dress (Bailey 44) | Anthro Bette Cardigan (Sparrow) | Anthro necklace | BRKR-X by M by Michael Kors sandals



Anthropologie Daily Gathering Dress (Bailey 44) | J.Crew Featherweight cardigan | Anthro Oolite necklace | Bos & Co sandals

I’m really really tired in those last photos. Can you tell? Long week, TGIF.

I missed the Day One challenge, but hey, this is my three-times remix, outside my 30 for 30 too. 

And despite my anti-pants stance, here’s me in pants, for the Day 12 jeans and t-shirt challenge.



Anthro Craft & Creation top (Deletta) | Mavi Super-skinny jeans | Bos & Co sandals

I haven’t worn jeans all summer, but I’m going to a baseball game after work (work team event) and I don’t feel like wearing a skirt to it. It feels weird. Anyway, if I’m ever going to do jeans and a t-shirt, this is how I do it.

Also, I’ve been following Amy's Purple Week, and I realized I don’t wear enough purple, so this is my contribution to it.

That makes three challenges, one post, and I’m exhausted. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...