- Being lactose-intolerant and loving ice cream.
- Pulling my groin slightly at the gym.
- Overdoing it at the gym (I finally started using the gym in my building, 5 months after moving in – three floors up and I couldn’t be bothered before – but my tendency is to overdo it when I start again).
- Feeling fat.
- Being conflicted about the end of summer – I’m really looking forward to the cooler weather, but I don’t want to give up my summer clothes yet.
- Having the hem of this dress fall down on me. I can fix it myself, but it’s still a pain.
- Having ice cream on a mid-afternoon break.
- Still going with my 30 for 30 selection of clothes (I’ll stop at the end of September).
- Going to the gym again – so I feel fat, I can’t just sit on the couch and feel sorry for myself, I gotta do something about it.
- Owning a mandolin – it’s opened up a whole world of slicing possibilities for me!
- Eating more vegetables.
- Making sure my list has parallel structure – there, I’ve just revealed myself to be a grammar nerd.
- Being a grammar nerd!