12.1.10

Happy New Year, 12 days late.

One of my personal resolutions is always to write more. I started this blog last year in an effort to write on a regular basis, regardless of whether anyone is reading or not (if anyone is, thanks!). But it’s already January 12 and not a peep out of me, so already a fail?

But unlike past instances, I’m going to keep going, rather than quitting because I can’t do something perfectly. So I resolve to keep writing and try to post at least once a week.

Hasn’t been a great start to 2010 for me; I spent New Year’s Day still getting over my stomach flu, then last week suffering from a horrible case of PMS. Work sucks, as usual (definitely need to find a new job in 2010), so with the two combined, I wanted to eat everything that wasn’t nailed down. But I looked good in the process, wearing some of my favourite winter outfits.

  • black cardigan: Club Monaco
  • grey ruffle top: J. Crew
  • faux-pearl necklace, J Crew
  • black pencil skirt: Club Monaco
  • black tights: Wolford
  • silver flats: Tory Burch

  • long black cardigan: Club Monaco
  • print dress: Kensie
  • black tights: Wolford
  • silver flats: Tory Burch

  • black wrap top: Bailey 44 via Mendocino
  • olive green silk cami: Club Monaco
  • black A-line skirt: Jacob
  • black tights: Wolford
  • black kitten heels: Franco Sarto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...