24.10.10

Window-shopping in Dublin

I spent a sh*tload of money on food in Dublin (€150 in three days, but I guess €50 a day isn’t too bad), but I did not do any shopping.  In fact, I didn’t use my credit card at all until the Tuesday, and my trip started on Friday.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

I did do a little window-shopping on Grafton Street, which really meant I took photos of the window displays at Brown Thomas (upmarket department store, actually owned by a Canadian company).


I wanted to check out MAC’s Venomous Villains collection, but there was no point since it’s cheaper here anyway.

That’s Liam Neeson (yum!) in the photo on the wall


I did find the heads a little freaky


Colin Farrell in the photo on the wall, and Helena Christensen in the photo on the table (not sure why she’s there, she’s Danish, not Irish).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...