2.7.10

Crisitunity.

It’s been a brutal two weeks for me.  But as I always like to say, just because I feel like crap doesn’t mean I have to look like crap.

Teal and chocolate brown, one of my favourite colour combinations.  Normally just the thing to cheer me up, but maybe not this time. 

Over the past two weeks I’ve had to deal with family drama (which didn’t directly involve me, but my mother and my sister insisted on pulling me into it), a huge fight with the boyfriend on my birthday, a crappy birthday (the fight was just part of it), overwhelming job stress (is it too much to want a job that I don’t dread to go to every day?), and then a severe asthma attack that had me in the hospital emergency room twice over the weekend.  Now I have bruises all over my arms from the IV needles, I’m on heavy medication that’s making me feel weird, and I’m still not feeling 100% yet.

I have a couple of choices here, I could go crazy or insanely bitter at the world, or I could see this as crisitunity.  You know, as a time to evaluate my life and see how I can make it better.  The universe is trying to tell me something!

But for now, I’ll just be feeling a little sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...