21.3.13

The blogger’s new clothes

Er, a few too many new clothes this month. It has been a bad (good?) month for shopping.


Club Monaco top // Club Monaco Tavie Skirt // Hilary Druxman necklace // Wolford tights // Tory Burch flats

I went back to Club Monaco for the Tavie Skirt last night, and I couldn’t wait to wear it today. No thinking about it, no making sure it works in my closet, no reflecting on whether I really want to keep them or not. Sometimes I have things for months before I actually wear them, but this one is a keeper.

I love the pink piping and the exposed back zipper. I love that it’s versatile too, it’ll probably end up being the 2013 version of the Liquid Acres Skirt for me.

While I was there, I also picked up the Janis Hat in Cerise (on sale, also seen here on Rachel). The bright pink means I can’t be missed and won’t get run over, and I’m keeping my head warm in this continuing cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...