2.3.13

Laughter is the best medicine

I need a good laugh; February was a short yet crappy month. I think Februaries in general are pretty dismal, but this one was exceptionally dismal. So I started March off with a lot of laughing.

There’s the NFL Bad Lip Reading:

A horse in the back of a car:

Taylor Swift with goats:

And Whitney Houston with goats:

The Taylor Swift one (I can’t stand that song) made me laugh so hard I couldn’t breathe, and the Whitney Houston one made me laugh so hard I cried. Why are goats yelling like humans so freakin’ funny?

So it’s always good to laugh…except maybe for my sister who’s recovering from surgery, and laughing so hard made her hurt and have to take extra pain meds. I would think it’s worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...