5.9.12

And now here comes the “all”….

So the past two months have been “nothing", but now that it’s September it’s like feast after famine.

 
Anthro Sea Drift Tank & AG Stevie in Turquoise

My first pair of coloured jeans (the AG Stevies really are fantastic) and a new top, on sale. I’m now looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear these jeans.

But if that’s not enough, I jumped on a J.Crew sale and ordered these two.

 
J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool in Retro Jade and Berry Pink

On sale at $98 (from $130) with an extra 30% off, I got both for less than the price of one at Canadian full-price (C$150 plus 12% tax). Good thing I didn’t buy the turquoise when I tried it on in Vancouver last month.

It’s a little appalling, my two months of no shopping undone in the first week of September. But with things I love, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...