10.4.12

Winter outfit in April

Brr, it’s cold out there! I saw some ice pellets on my walk home from work. So it’s back to black and tights and something decidedly not spring.


Anthropologie Craft & Creation Top (Deletta) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Anthro Goban Skirt (Maeve) | Wolford Satin Opaque Tights | Michael Kors heels

I’ve been feeling a little under the weather for the past week, hence my little break from blogging. I might have a bit of a stomach bug and incredibly bad spring allergies. If I’m sneezing and blowing my nose like it’s spring, can it at least feel like spring outside?

Also, I’m feeling a bit in a rut with my closet, but I don’t want to go out and buy anything new either. I’m not sure what to do about this, but I’m sure that once it gets warm and I’m back in bare legs and bright colours, I’ll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...