27.4.12

more teal, and fill in the blank Friday

Today was really cold, so I bundled up in my favourite teal scarf that I bought at Club Monaco in 2006 (I think, it was a long time ago). I also put on a lot of teal eyeshadow, but that has nothing to do with the cold.

I don’t have that much to say today except I’m ecstatic it’s Friday (is it just me or did this week feel like it would never end?), so I’m linking up with the little things we do for fill in the blank Friday.

  1. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is put on my glasses. I'm blind without them.
  2. I can hardly wait for a really good night's sleep tonight.
  3. The quickest way to my heart is Vietnamese fried spring rolls because they're like crack and I love them.
  4. A little known fact about me is that I once considered a career in musical theatre. I love Broadway and I love to sing, so it seemed like a possibility. Then I realized I wasn't cut out to be an actor.
  5. The best part of my job is the people I meet and the people I work with.
  6. Something I just couldn't like without is lip balm. My go-to has been Burt's Bees original for the past few years, but I'm open to trying others.
  7. Something useful I wish I knew how to do is car repair. Well, maybe I wouldn't want to do car repair myself, but I'd like to know more about it so I wouldn't feel like an idiot on the rare occasion I take Will’s car to the mechanic.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...