11.4.12

practically pastel


Anthro Skyfall Dress (Burlapp) (2009) | J.Crew featherweight cashmere cardigan in heathered algae | Hilary Druxman necklace | Wolford Satin Opaque Tights in Admiral | Puma Rudolf Dassler ballet flats in oil blue/deep jungle

I don’t normally wear pastels, with my darker colouring I find that they wash me out so I tend to go for darks or brighter jewel tones. I might have a slight fear of looking like an Easter egg, or maybe I’m just rebelling against the Easter dresses my mom had me wear when I was a kid. But the most recent everybody everywear prompt and the return of sunny weather today (even if it’s still a bit chilly) made me think lighter. I’m not even entirely sure that these colours are truly pastel, the dress is leaning more towards the jewel tones in my eye. It’s a valiant attempt though!

Image 4554

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...