8.12.11

It’s beginning to look a little like Christmas

I'm firmly against Christmas decorations in November, but it's a week into December so I'm ready now. I'm usually a Christmas Grinch because I just don't have good memories of Christmas growing up, but I think it's time to put that behind me, for Will's sake. I don't want to always be a grump around the holidays. To put me in the Christmas spirit, we went out and bought two two-foot Christmas trees and some silver and blue decorations. It's a little Charlie Brown-ish, but it's working! Pretty soon I'll be doing some Christmas baking and playing Christmas music around the clock. Will is all for the baking, but he draws the line at carols.

Now, just for a little snow (I might get punched for saying this), and it'll really look like Christmas.

It's been a little too long since I've posted, I've been working really long hours while feeling a little under the weather, so all I do when I get home is watch TV and go to bed. I've also been feeling a little fat and unattractive lately (that's a subject for a whole other post, or twelve), which isn't conducive to creating interesting outfits (there's been a lot of black and grey lately) or picture taking. This is one of the few I've taken recently:


Club Monaco Misty Top | Club Monaco necklace | Anthropologie Aniseed Skirt (Eva Franco) | Wolford Tights | Michael Kors heels

I'm already thinking ahead to New Year's resolutions, so one of them should probably be to post less sporadically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...