9.12.11

Anthropologie catalogue: December 2011

My love for Anthropologie may be waning slightly. I think it’s still my favourite store, but I may be a little over-saturated, and lately there hasn’t been very much that’s been catching my eye.

Even so, I still love their catalogues, and probably always will, even if I don’t want to buy anything from them.


pintucked plaid buttondown, tinsel cropped halter, skinny stone cuff, accordant bracelets, metallic maxi skirt


heikki blouse, gauzy mint maxi, emeraldine oxford heels


golfo de paria necklace, swirled stitches pullover, gauzy mint maxi – gorgeous colour


blanched & buckled cardigan, even flurry dress, sweaterknit ankle boots, scaled floro satchel


cold wave scarf necklaces, purl-wise pullover, petrified cuff, gilded jacquard crops, steeplechase ankle boots – I totally wish I could pull off shiny brocade pants


faux fur necker, hildesay sweater, anchored boatneck, nolana skirt, opaque tights, mirrorball clogs – nothing says winter like thick grey tights


rock & stones necklace, velvet trimmings blouse, pleated ponte skirt, solid socks, piled prism t-straps


easton cropped peacoat, anchored boatneck, clipped cities skirt, solid socks, mirrorball clogs, stitched stripes tote

a real hoot canister, wise ol' canister, biotroph cookie jar, wide-eyed cookie jar, anjou cookie jar – I love these!


willowherb rolling pin, milk bottle measuring cups, painted amaaryllis butter dish, painted amaryllis spoon rest, southwestern striped canisters, zesty measuring spoons, farmer's market baskets, willowherb muffin pan, painted amaryllis measuring cups


valise journals, banderole pencil set, obliging bird clip, saturated readers, madurodam colored pencils – I wish I were an artist and could justify buying stuff like this.


trinket & treasure candlesticks ($398 each!) – so insane, and yet so awesome


azemmour serving bowl, kinetic stencil mug, la woof plate, papillons plate, pomme plate, qui plate


anemone mezzo vase, pansy petite vase, rose of sharon grand vase, curvy chrysanthemum vase – love all of these


homegrown monogram mugs, farmer's market baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...