14.12.11

as sparkly as it gets

I love my wardrobe, but with this month’s EBEW challenge, I threw open my closet doors and went “Huh, no sparkles.” I love anything sparkly, but apparently not on my body.

So this is the best I could do, and I swear there are sequins on this dress.


Anthropologie Sub-Continent Dress (Floreat) | J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels | Home Depot two-foot artificial Christmas tree, Charlie Brown style (I live in a condo, everything has to be on a smaller scale)

See, there are the sequins. On the belt. They’re just not that sparkly, but a lot of sparkle doesn’t really fit into my lifestyle. I need to find a really fabulous holiday party to go to first.

Sequins + Sparkles | Everybody, Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...